About Me

My photo
Commerce City, CO, United States
I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Recollectionz from Houston

Uh, Houston, we have a problem! Six crazy women are on the loose! Terrorizing scrapbook stores and restaurants! {LOL, I need some sleep}

Anyway, here's pics from this weekend:

This is our attempt at being Elsie-fied...






And apparently, there are no pictures of me with just Suzanne! Can you believe it??? I'll have to Photoshop something together!

4 comments:

  1. It was the most fun, a huge laugh a minute! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! Sure wish I could have tucked myself in Jan's bag and come along. Maybe another time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete