Lisa has tagged me, so here goes nothin':
The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I can't stand wet socks. Even if I step in just a little bit of something, I have to tear the socks off my feet and get new ones.
2. I hate doing the dishes. We eat off of paper plates with plastic silver, and use plastic cups to keep the kitchen from getting out of hand.
3. I'm a big fan of Cheetos. Recently, I've been devouring the new Natural white cheese Cheetos puffs.
4. I lied about my age in order to pierce my ears a second time without parental consent. My mom found out about four weeks later when I finally wore my hair back for my junior prom. Not a pretty scene (although my date's hair was the same color as my royal blue dress).
5. I first saw Bon Jovi at Red Rocks Amphitheater the summer after I graduated from high school.
6. My first concert ever was New Kids on the Block when I was in 7th grade.
7. I'm fascinated by detail architecture. Most people take pictures of people standing in front of stuff; I take pictures of details of a building.
Okay, I tag Celia, Dana, Jaime, Jana, Kimberly, Meredith, and Sandy. Dang it, some of you have already been tagged!
About Me
- Jenn
- Commerce City, CO, United States
- I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you saw it!
ReplyDeletethose white cheddar cheetos sound intriguing! Will have to check them out.
Okay I need to see a picture from your prom!
OMG!!! Jenn!!!! I was just thinking about you!!! :) So glad you have a blog so I can stalk you!!! :) Thanks for tagging me, I'll have to update... Take care!!!
ReplyDeleteOops! Posted my remark under the previous BLOG entry! Guess you'll have to read it there!
ReplyDeleteThanks for responding to my tag - even though you had already played that game. Dern! That's me, always a day late and a dollar short.
ReplyDelete