The laundry is done.
The house is clean.
The bags are packed.
And I just checked-in online for our flight tomorrow.
I can't believe it's here, it's really here! Tomorrow we leave for our Mediterranean adventure and I couldn't be any more ready and/or excited. I have some things to wrap up at work, take Reese to the in-laws tonight, put the bags in the car, shave my legs, paint my toes, then sleep for a few hours.
We'll see how much sleep I get...even though I'm positive everything we need is packed (my checklist is all checked off), I'm sure my mind will be racing all night. "Did I pack underwear?" "Do I have the passports?" "Did I set the lamp timers?" "Did I hold the mail?" "What if my alarm doesn't go off?" "What if our flight is delayed and we miss our connection to Italy?" "What if we get stuck in customs and miss the ship?" "What if we get kidnapped in Turkey and they decapitate us?" (I know, a little morbid and quite irrational, but hey this is my brain we're talking about)
I think we shall open a bottle of wine tonight to celebrate and encourage some zzz's!
About Me
- Jenn
- Commerce City, CO, United States
- I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! LMK when y'all get home and definitely send me a link to your pics! I know there will be thousands but I don't care!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you and hope you had a dream trip!
OHhh would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pictures, hope you all had a WONDERFUL time.
ReplyDelete