Okay, this blog host is sooooo much better than LiveJournal! I think I just got bored with the other one...I couldn't add all the cool things there that I've added here (like my JBJ video?)! Maybe I'll be more inclined to keep up with this one since I can keep it fresh.
Let's see, what's new?
I've started my new job *finally* and I really do like it! It's limited to a 40-hour week, so I am so lovin' that! I've had one training class so far, and some one-on-one trainings, with another larger training class next week. Seems like I'm making an impact so far...everyone keeps telling me that I'm making their jobs easier. That's a good thing!
I was really sick for about a week, last week. I was *so* miserable! My head and sinuses were so congested, and along with that came the sinus headaches (seemingly the bane of my existence). Now Jeremy has it, and he's been so miserable this week. I don't know if it's worse on him or ME! You all know how helpless our men become when they're sick! Moaning, sniffling, whining! Thank God he's starting to feel better today!
Last weekend, we hosted a baby shower for my friend Julia. She's due in four weeks! I can't believe she's so close already. I can't wait to meet little Alexandra and see her in all those little pink clothes!
I'm trying to get back into the MB a little more. I have been so busy with my job the last few months that I let the MB take the brunt of my absence (oh, and this blog too!). So, I promise, I'll be back soon!
About Me
- Jenn
- Commerce City, CO, United States
- I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your blog! Been reading it this morning and I am impressed. Love your sidebar!
ReplyDeleteLove your NEW Blog! Mine is in transition right now. We've been gone for over a week and it's been wonderful! Taking food to DS for lunch.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hug your neck in a few weeks!
Thanks so much for the sweet mail you sent to me!
Hey Jen you made the switch also! I like the Money Pit thing you added. I may have to lift that idea. Was wondering how the job was going. Glad to hear its good. I'll have to change your link on my blog.
ReplyDeletefinally!! I am so glad you posted the new blog link on the MB.... I thought you'd given up! ;) keep it up! Kris
ReplyDeleteLike the look of your new Blog Jen! Blogspot does work better for me too!
ReplyDeleteGetting out of your blahs?
I checked out livejournal when I was "blogshopping", and blogger is better. But it still has its issues.
ReplyDeleteHOpe everone is feelingbetter.