About Me

My photo
Commerce City, CO, United States
I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Blushing!!!

Thanks girls! I had fun with it yesterday and I really do hope I keep it up. I've always wanted to keep a diary or journal, but was never motivated enough to do it. I had a diary in 1st grade for like three months then lost interest in it. But it sure is fun to read through it now and see who I had a crush on which day!

I hope this helps me with my journaling in my scrapbooks. Sometimes I have these amazing ideas and thoughts, but forget to write them down and then I'm stuck on journaling again. *Sigh*

I did 4.5 miles on the exercise bike last night so my butt is killing me today. Just when I think it feels better, I get up from my chair to go do something then plop back down on my chair and wince! I'm such a weenie!

So my creative streak continues! I finished my pumpkin carving invites last night (see the SJ gallery) AND I made two birthday cards! Wow! I'm in awe of myself. I've got plans to go to Scrap Mania at Archiver's on Friday night, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get some wedding LO's done. Oh, and Kris' CJ too that I'm in posession of. I'm still tempted to hang on to it and have Charlene send me her LO for it so that I can bring it IRL to Kris in December. We'll see.....

Yikes, I better get back to work before they fire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment