About Me

My photo
Commerce City, CO, United States
I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My First Photo Session

Knowing that I would have all the women in my family in one place at the same time made me very eager to capture the moment! So, I had my mom tell them all to bring a white top and khaki bottoms and be prepared for a photo shoot. Here are some of my favorites from the session:
















































Okay, this is a page right of ScrapJammies' book, but I loved it then, and love it now!





























































The End!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Jenn! Looks like you had a great time.

    Hope all settles down with your sister. I can relate to how you feel even though it never happened to me. Keep your chin up and enjoy JBJ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with your photography! Love the shoes, love the feet, love the behinds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!! TFS!
    K

    ReplyDelete