About Me

My photo
Commerce City, CO, United States
I'm a left-brainer by day, a right-brainer by every spare moment! Want my attention? Better have photographs, a camera, or scrapbook supplies in tow. Working Girl on top of Mommyhood. Mommy to Dylan and auntie to the most beautiful Kendall. Married to the most amazing, giving, and gracious man God could have ever blessed me with!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Prayers needed

Ladies, I need some major prayers for our family right now. My sister just told me, I mean literally just now, that she's pregnant via email. I have so many thoughts and emotions running through my head and heart right now, I don't know what to do or say. I'm positive that my parents don't know yet, and she's coming home in a couple of weeks for the weekend, so I'm expecting that it will be a long, unhappy weekend. We all need God's guidance right now.

I don't know what else to say. I'm totally speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment